Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brace yourselves. Save yourselves . A hurricane is a coming.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
"With high tides due at the same time, COLOSSAL WAVES threaten to spill over sea defences putting coastal regions at risk of severe floods with even snow on the cards over high ground.

Currently hurtling across the Atlantic on a direct collision course with the UK, the force-1 hurricane shows signs of GETTING STRONGER."

Then, in the same article:

"Forecaster Simon Partridge said: “What is left of Hurricane Gonzalo will arrive late Monday around 10 or 11pm.

“We have a warning out for fairly widespread winds with gusts quite widely of 50mph and some isolated gusts of up to 60mph."

Erm. Do people actually believe this shit?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"With high tides due at the same time, COLOSSAL WAVES threaten to spill over sea defences putting coastal regions at risk of severe floods with even snow on the cards over high ground.

Currently hurtling across the Atlantic on a direct collision course with the UK, the force-1 hurricane shows signs of GETTING STRONGER."

Then, in the same article:

"Forecaster Simon Partridge said: “What is left of Hurricane Gonzalo will arrive late Monday around 10 or 11pm.

“We have a warning out for fairly widespread winds with gusts quite widely of 50mph and some isolated gusts of up to 60mph."

Erm. Do people actually believe this shit?

I'm waiting for their ultimate headline - that devastating bad weather gives you cancer.

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I posted it before but ...
jimbo_loony.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Lesbian Immigrant Muslim Hurricane that killed Diana headed to Soft Touch Britain and now the EU wants to let it take away your English pints of milk. Find out how it will affect the price of your house.

Can you still eat the Great British Banger in these high winds or are they banned ?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Lesbian Immigrant Muslim Hurricane that killed Diana headed to Soft Touch Britain and now the EU wants to let it take away your English pints of milk. Find out how it will affect the price of your house.

Sorry, you missed out "FACELESS BUREAUCRATS "

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Banned due to PC GONE MAD

I've got to go up on a scaffold this afternoon. For Christ sake what foods are permitted in high winds ?

Lettuce ?

I bet the bureaucrat builders in Brussels still eat their Moule Marineres without obstruction and I can't think of a more dangerous bivalve mollusc to eat during strong winds.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm gutted it's not here already.
I'd planned a route that would have me breaking a few strava records.
Sadly it's just a calm, lovely morning, in the better half of Sussex.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
It will be a tad breezy with some heavy drizzle making road conditions dodgy tomorrow morning.....how unusual for October!
I'd avoid drinking frothy coffee without a lid on

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
For Huddersfield, forecast is sunny by 3pm tomorrow, 24mph breeze. Colder though with 7C forecast for ko time. Take a coat.

PG

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here