Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia......

gully1984

May 3, 2014
Needs fire in his belly, screaming, shouting and ultimately the players need to fear for their position every week!

Who agrees?

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Needs fire in his belly, screaming, shouting and ultimately the players need to fear for their position every week!

Who agrees?

No, these are the traits that you want him to exhibit so that you can relate to him so that when it's going wrong, as it is now, you can rationalise it all.

I was frustrated by it at first but it's no different to OG and actually in complete contrast to GP who even now when I see him do his frantic arms waiving whistling and shouting at players from the Sunderland dug out I just think that it's an irrelevance to the players who probably don't take any of it in.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I think Bloom should be giving Hyypia the dressing down. It's his tactics that are plainly not working.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
its funny that people are still trying to find a way to slack off jones, I think he's a good coach but not the assistant that sami needs.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Not necessarily, but needs an 'old head' along side him, NJ is not enough.

Why? Gus didn't and neither did Oscar (Jones was good enough for him)

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Why? Gus didn't and neither did Oscar (Jones was good enough for him)
Who's to say that if both had we'd have made a better job of the play offs, in my view, both could have benefitted from an experienced mentor at times during their reigns.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
he needs to go, get the likes of Pulis, Mackay, Moyes, Clarke anyone experienced in a director of football esque role and then when we lose to Huddersfield and/or rotherham they can become manager.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Your point might be valid if we had been poor last season, but we reached the play-offs. Wouldn't be surprised if NJ got the job for a while once Sami goes

Please no. Would be the worst possible appointment. He should have gone with Oscar. 3rd choice (at best), should have been last choice.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here