Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Big Lumps Up Front

el punal

No sexual innuendo please! But, can anyone think of enormous centre forwards that might do better than our current crop of diminutive strikers?

I suppose there's Peter Crouch at 6ft 7ins, and from the past Roger Davies of Derby at 6ft 5ins who played in their European Cup campaign. And . . .

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
No sexual innuendo please! But, can anyone think of enormous centre forwards that might do better than our current crop of diminutive strikers?

I suppose there's Peter Crouch at 6ft 7ins, and from the past Roger Davies of Derby at 6ft 5ins who played in their European Cup campaign. And . . .

How about Bobby Zamora, even on loan?

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
We don't necessarily need a 6ft 7 striker we just need someone with a bit of presence that can hold the ball up and get on the end of some crosses (assuming we can get some width to our play!).

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Think before you type, I got lambasted a few days for mentioning his name.

Oops.

I had of course forgotten that he is a miserable Northern ex-Palace Judas who never scores goals except in the final year of his contract with a poor disciplinary record who showed his total contempt for all things Albion when failing to clap the fans at Brentford away. That should get me back in the good books of his detractors shouldn't it?

I will wear a hair shirt for the rest of the day :albion2:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Oops.

I had of course forgotten that he is a miserable Northern ex-Palace Judas who never scores goals except in the final year of his contract with a poor disciplinary record who showed his total contempt for all things Albion when failing to clap the fans at Brentford away. That should get me back in the good books of his detractors shouldn't it?

I will wear a hair shirt for the rest of the day :albion2:

And this, kids, is a text book recovery :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Murray or Zamora would make a difference for sure.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Adebayo Akinfenwa. :albion:

Scoring goals for fun at Wimbledon, he would be a cult GOD. McCourt supplying Akinfenwa = Flairgasms.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Would you like Andy Carroll ? :lol:

Oh my word, would I love that. :blush:

CARROLL.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here