hyypia-181014-l229-2023534_478x359.jpg

Sami Hyypia
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
09:00 19th October 2014
by Paul Camillin
We will keep working hard and I am pretty sure that the results will come."
Sami Hyypia

Sami Hyypia says hard work will help Brighton & Hove Albion turnaround their current winless run and lift his side up the table. The Seagulls boss told seagulls.co.uk, "Of course I am concerned about the league position. It is not a nice position to be in, but I am here to win things and be successful and that is what I intend to do.*We will keep working hard and I am pretty sure that the results will come.
"I would say to the supporters that I was not happy with the performance [against Middlesbrough] and I understand that they are not happy because we have only shown in a few games this season what we can do."We need to do that in every game and show the fans that we can play good football. It is not always that simple but we will keep working hard and I will keep reminding the players how important the mental side of the game is."

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Hyypia says the players have bought into his approach, and the system will bear fruit for Albion."I think in a few positions my way of playing is a little bit different than normal, but that is in only a few positions. Nobody has said to me that they do not like playing this system.
"The fullbacks like to attack and it is only in the midfield that the players need to be a little bit more disciplined. It is a system that you can play good football under when you do the right things."
Albion were without Bruno, who had a tight groin; while Joao Teixeira was taken off after suffering a knock to the head early on -**but Hyypia confirmed he could be back in contention for Tuesday's visit to Huddersfield.
[h=3]ALBION V ROTHERHAM
[/h]SATURDAY 25TH OCTOber, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V WIGAN
[/h]TUESDAY 4th NOVEMBER, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]Albion v blackburn
[/h]SATURDAY 8TH NOVEMber, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here