Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield - POTG?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Let's think about this for a minute.4000 capacity away end a 500 mile round trip on a Tuesday night, currently no win in 8. What do you reckon. Most difficult decision will be which 50 seats do you want to yourself. To answer the question I'm not sure ;)

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
They usually announce it at about 5pm on the day of the game, just in case you're close by and at a loose end.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I'm only going because I have a meeting in Leeds the following morning, which requires an overnight stay in Yorkshire!

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
Instead of extracting more money from fans for an orange away kit, the club should rebate the 200 or so travelling supporters their ticket price for this game, or say half of it. Would be a decent gesture given our atrocious form & massive distance to travel on a Tuesday night.

That would be nice - they did it last year with the Hull replay. However, given that it's only a 20min train ride from my house, I probably won't bother putting a claim in.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
5 of us going, all planning on POTG. Rat and Ratchet on Chapel Hill is our planned (real ale) pub. I have pre-booked Megabus plus rail/bus tickets London Huddersfield and Leeds-London for £2.50 total (including 50p booking fee).

PG

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
4 of us here planning POTG.
Have they said which shirts the team will be wearing yet ? The orange under lights is pretty good.

Last edited:

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
Great - I can wear my fake orange shirt. Where did you find that out as I can't find anything on the official site anymore ?

i'm pretty sure i read on the website that we were in orange

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here