Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry Redknapp

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Things appear to be unravelling. Redknapp in some bother at QPR. Probably has 2-3 games to change things.

Same with Hypia one would suspect.

If they both get sacked, would harry come here, considering he lives on the south coast? Would we want harry here?

All speculation, but I wonder? Watch this space.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Redknapp is finished as a manager. He was lucky to get promoted last season, the players he has bought in over the summer are not up for a relegation scrap.

Pulis will go to LOftus Road and Harry will sit on a leather sofa whilst coining it in on the punditry circuit.

Trevor

In my Fifties, still know nothing
NSC Patron
Dec 16, 2012
Milton Keynes
My suspicion is that the QPR job will be Harry's last. I wouldn't mind him coming to us - but I don't think it will happen

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Would never work under Burke, in a million years. Why do you think it took so long to get Hyypia in the first place???

Agree, the board want a yes sir manager, who will be told what players they can have and then have to work with them. They dont want a manager who will demand or ask for specific players.

Saying that, Redknapp knows how to get out of The Championship. But I wanna see Sami have another season as long as we stay up!

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
Didn't he get Bale FC to fourth in the prem?

Twice, although he was greatly helped by ENIC's money. Also, Bale was far from the only reason he got them to fourth place. Having players like Luka Modric and Rafael van der Vaart in their ranks helped too.

Wherever Redknapp has gone, he has required extensive financial backing which proved disastrous for Portsmouth and is currently not working too well for QPR. Tony Bloom doesn't strike me as the type of chairman who is going to allow a manager an open chequebook and so that, combined with Redknapp being 67 years old, suggests he wouldn't be a good fit should Brighton decide to dispense with Hyypia's services.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here