Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Better win on Tuesday

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

D

Deleted member 22389

As much as I would never turn my back on the Albion it's bloody miserable watching us fall down the league in this fashion. I just hope we can turn things around otherwise I can see SH going in the next two to three matches. If he does go please can the club get us a manager who has experience in the Championship and has some bloody fire in his belly and get some fire back to these players.

After going two goals down yesterday our team no longer looked interested did they, they looked like losers and had given up. Sodding frustrating at the moment due to the fact we are far better than this. Got a fantastic stadium, fantastic training ground, we are going forward off the pitch but not going forward on the pitch.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Who we playing on Tuesday ?

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
We have winnable games coming up against Huddersfield and Rotherham and should be aiming to win them both.

Huddersfield have made a useful loan signing in Grant Holt so it won't be easy, but I think we can get max points and hopefully put yesterday's loss far behind us.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We have winnable games coming up against Huddersfield and Rotherham and should be aiming to win them both.

Huddersfield have made a useful loan signing in Grant Holt so it won't be easy, but I think we can get max points and hopefully put yesterday's loss far behind us.
Did you not see our first 6 fixtures including blackpool at home?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here