Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
calderon-181014-l229-2024318_478x359.jpg

Inigo Calderon
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
05:00 19th October 2014
by James Hilsum
We tried everything we could and everybody is doing their best, so that’s why I think we can go higher in the table."
Inigo Calderon

Inigo Calderon says the smallest details are preventing Brighton & Hove Albion from picking up results and is confident that the side will soon rise up the SkyBet Championship table.The Spaniard was speaking after Saturday’s 2-1 defeat to Middlesbrough felt there was little between Albion and the Teesiders.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “There is not a massive difference between us and the rest of the teams in this league and I don’t think our opponents are playing much better than us.
“It’s the small details in the games that cost us too much. It’s not easy to come back from a goal down in any game, especially when you are not in a good run of form.
“We tried everything we could and everybody is doing their best, so that’s why I think we can go higher in the table.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

The defender urged his teammates to treat Tuesday night’s game against Huddersfield as a cup final to bring out a winning performance.“Going into the season, you cannot say that you’re going to finish the top six. Maybe we are used to being there after the last two seasons, but we have to realise that it’s not so easy.
“Now we have to forget about last season and just focus on winning the next game at Huddersfield on Tuesday.
“It’s a final for us because we need to get the result as soon as possible, but we don’t have to be too focussed on our league position.
“I don’t really care about our position at the moment because I know that it is a long season. If we go into the game thinking it is a massive match then that can only help us.
“We have to keep working hard. I trust my teammates and the staff and I am sure we will get better.”
[h=3]ALBION V rotherham
[/h]SATURDAY 25TH OCTOber, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V wigan
[/h]tuesday 4th novemBER, KICK-OFF 7:45PM

[h=3]Albion v blackburn
[/h]SaturDAY 8TH NOVEMber, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here