Thread: campaign

campaign

0 Not allowed!
    if both poyet and hypia are sacked at around the same time we should start a bring back poyet petition out of all the managers out there he is the best at least he has got personality unlike garcia and hypia

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by PROTASM View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      if both poyet and hypia are sacked at around the same time we should start a bring back poyet petition out of all the managers out there he is the best at least he has got personality unlike garcia and hypia
      Or...we couldn't.
      I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill Archer, for what you done to The Seagulls.

0 Not allowed!
      so negative i suspect you have a lot less albion knowledge than me i remember every body said clough and taylor wouldnt come back but peter taylor mk1 did and bought back partly by harry bloom,name bloom ring any bells its possible because with his knowledge of the club he would steady the ship he was with us 5 years making him the longest brighton manager since alan mullery and in football the best man for the club is one that you know is a pair of safe hands sure he left in a bad way but him and bloom aint children im sure they could sort it out

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by PROTASM View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      so negative i suspect you have a lot less albion knowledge than me i remember every body said clough and taylor wouldnt come back but peter taylor mk1 did and bought back partly by harry bloom,name bloom ring any bells its possible because with his knowledge of the club he would steady the ship he was with us 5 years making him the longest brighton manager since alan mullery and in football the best man for the club is one that you know is a pair of safe hands sure he left in a bad way but him and bloom aint children im sure they could sort it out
      It's possible, or even likely that you have a far more extensive knowledge than me but I'd say your idea for a hate campaign is a little on the negative side.

I'm bipolar too btw. It doesn't excuse bad ideas...it just makes them more likely.
      I've killed women and children. I've killed everything that walks or crawls at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill Archer, for what you done to The Seagulls.