Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

campaign

PROTASM

Jul 20, 2008
if both poyet and hypia are sacked at around the same time we should start a bring back poyet petition out of all the managers out there he is the best at least he has got personality unlike garcia and hypia:bhasign::amex:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
if both poyet and hypia are sacked at around the same time we should start a bring back poyet petition out of all the managers out there he is the best at least he has got personality unlike garcia and hypia:bhasign::amex:

Or...we couldn't.

PROTASM

Jul 20, 2008
so negative i suspect you have a lot less albion knowledge than me i remember every body said clough and taylor wouldnt come back but peter taylor mk1 did and bought back partly by harry bloom,name bloom ring any bells its possible because with his knowledge of the club he would steady the ship he was with us 5 years making him the longest brighton manager since alan mullery and in football the best man for the club is one that you know is a pair of safe hands sure he left in a bad way but him and bloom aint children im sure they could sort it out

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
so negative i suspect you have a lot less albion knowledge than me i remember every body said clough and taylor wouldnt come back but peter taylor mk1 did and bought back partly by harry bloom,name bloom ring any bells its possible because with his knowledge of the club he would steady the ship he was with us 5 years making him the longest brighton manager since alan mullery and in football the best man for the club is one that you know is a pair of safe hands sure he left in a bad way but him and bloom aint children im sure they could sort it out

It's possible, or even likely that you have a far more extensive knowledge than me but I'd say your idea for a hate campaign is a little on the negative side.

I'm bipolar too btw. It doesn't excuse bad ideas...it just makes them more likely.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here