Would you like Poyet back?

• Yes

Votes: 25 26.0%
  • No

Votes: 71 74.0%

• Total voters

PROTASM

Jul 20, 2008
could it happen after he gave us some great times personally i think he would now realise brighton is the perfect fit for him i would take him back i bet we wouldnt be so low in the table comeon tone and gus kiss and make up i sure the fans with hindsight would forgive him say hypia were to go(defo just when)and gus goes this could happen for those that say never go back i have 2 words jose mourinho

PROTASM

Jul 20, 2008
easy 10 your a prick im suffering with a bout of hypomania as im bi polar you get used to peoples nasty vile comments will wager you 50 to remf to see who is the sad case personnaly the only drugs i take are my meds im not often wrong on these things in fact i remember sitting at withdean when we beat torqauy 6 nil and i told my nephew in 10 years we will be playinng in front of 20000 and american express would be our sponsers and i have probally seen enough about the albion to know strange things can happen ive also got a 400 albion game knowledge and have a dad who has been going since 1956 i can gaurantee that you are not a proper fan,and what you doing up this time of the morning,on something?

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Wouldn't want him back. He throws his toys out the pram every time things aren't going his way and acts like he's not even part of the club. Would prefer a pro active manager like Eddie Howe who isn't going to cry or shy away from responsibility when things don't go well.

PROTASM

Jul 20, 2008
Wouldn't want him back. He throws his toys out the pram every time things aren't going his way and acts like he's not even part of the club. Would prefer a pro active manager like Eddie Howe who isn't going to cry or shy away from responsibility when things don't go well.

and how many times do things go wrong for him in the champ at least hes passionate and probally relizes the brighton job is the best option for him not working out at sunderland but if he got us up he would be a hero

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
and how many times do things go wrong for him in the champ at least hes passionate and probally relizes the brighton job is the best option for him not working out at sunderland but if he got us up he would be a hero

You are living in cloud cuckoo land if you honestly think Poyet coming back to Brighton is an option after all the legal stuff and our current budget. Never going to happen! (Which is a good thing imo!) If he hit the ceiling with the club/squad back then what do you think he would make of the current setup? You think Bloom is just going to give him 10-15 mil to rebuild?

PROTASM

Jul 20, 2008
you think bloom is dumb enough to hold a grudge a man doesnt get to be a billionair by acting like a stubborn little 3 year old i wager you both bloom and poyet can make up like adults and poyet wouldnt need any money he would have one of the best squads and training facilities in the champ i seem to remember gary oreilly coming back to us from the scum my old man has some good contacts after watching the club since 1956 and he has been told its possible so sir i reply to you that you are away with the fairies look at the bigger picture any way im off to the bookies on monday as should you all(but let me go first eh)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Gross misconduct normally means adios for good. Poyet will get a club in the PL no problem if he shafts Sunderland like he shafted us.

Only trouble is he took our best players when he left and we won't get Buckley back in a million years.

PROTASM

Jul 20, 2008
Gross misconduct normally means adios for good. Poyet will get a club in the PL no problem if he shafts Sunderland like he shafted us.

Only trouble is he took our best players when he left and we won't get Buckley back in a million years.

yes NORMALLY means for good not allways and the sunderland fans think bridcutt and buckley are shite and they were not our best players in my opinion better than them is dunk,lua lua,greer,paddy,jfc,caulderon and bruno

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
yes NORMALLY means for good not allways and the sunderland fans think bridcutt and buckley are shite and they were not our best players in my opinion better than them is dunk,lua lua,greer,paddy,jfc,caulderon and bruno

Bidcutt was our player of the year for 2 years running and Buckley was a shining star in our firmament until his head was turned. If you think that Bruno and Lua Lua are better then I don't think we have the basis for sensible debate. Calde is all heart with a lovely touch but got found out a lot against the better teams last year.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
could it happen after he gave us some great times personally i think he would now realise brighton is the perfect fit for him i would take him back i bet we wouldnt be so low in the table comeon tone and gus kiss and make up i sure the fans with hindsight would forgive him say hypia were to go(defo just when)and gus goes this could happen for those that say never go back i have 2 words jose mourinho
It could happen. It probably won't. H'e just lost 8-0 and left us under a cloud for goodness sake!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
I'd rather remember the good times under Gus. I'd be very surprised if Tone would take him back or would even want him

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

After all the stuff that happened between him and the club there is absolutely no way back. Get real.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Never EVER go back. Ask Mickey Adams.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here