Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which group are you in?

Which one of these is you?

• I mock clubs who sack managers early, and Hyypia needs to be given more time

Votes: 68 63.6%
  • I mock clubs who sack managers early but I want Hyypia out

Votes: 34 31.8%
  • I applaud clubs who sack managers early but Hyypia needs more time

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I applaud clubs who sack managers early but I want Hyypia out

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I'm in the group that knows how to post a poll on NSC.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Must be a lot of options on this poll

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
The first option. Chairman who sack managers before Christmas are basically saying "I don't know what I'm doing".

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't mock them, exactly, but I do roll my eyes at them, or shake my head,, occasionally tut. But because it's the closest sentiment, I'll go with it. Mock them, and think Hyypia should be given time.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
In the same spirit of 'who cuts the barber's hair?' i think Bozza needs to
go back to "forum posting for dummies" school :)

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It's a tricky one. I'm not sure I'm in any of those groups.

But - I would say that when you get that gut feeling something just isn't working it is better to take decisive action quickly. So far as the Albion is concerned, this is tempered by the fact that we are beginning to get through managers at an alarming rate. However, the facts behind the statistics are that Poyet was suspended and then dismissed for Gross Misconduct and Garcia walked. So it isn't as if the Chairman is trigger happy.

On that basis, and to borrow a phrase from Lord Sugar: "Sami - you're a decent fellow. But the facts are you've only won two games. The failure of the task is down to you. So, with regret - you're fired."

The search for Lord Bloom's Apprentice goes on...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Ordinarily I'd definitely be in this group: I mock clubs who sack managers early, and Hyypia needs to be given more time

However, I wasn't overly enthusiastic about his appointment in the first place, but always willing to see how he fairs. But as each game goes on I'm struggling to see how we turn things around. But this is mainly because I think, more than anything else, we have a really poor strike force and that's ultimately what's holding us back big time.

So, whilst not fully being in this group: I mock clubs who sack managers early but I want Hyypia out. I wouldn't be wringing my hands in despair if he did get the early push. But I'd be a damn sight happier if we could just sign a decent proven striker or two to at least give the manager a chance.

So to sum up, as someone used to say......Eees complicated.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here