Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we'd won today...

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If we'd won today, I'm sure this board would be full of praise and most saying after a number of decent performances against top teams of late that things were finally coming together.

First poor performance in a while and instead we're doomed Sami out, League 1 here we come, mass no show next game etc etc.

FFS, we need to get behind the friggin team and the manager. Can someone be positive PLEASE...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
F
If we'd won today, I'm sure this board would be full of praise and most saying after a number of decent performances against top teams of late that things were finally coming together.

First poor performance in a while and instead we're doomed Sami out, League 1 here we come, mass no show next game etc etc.

FFS, we need to get behind the friggin team and the manager. Can someone be positive PLEASE...

I think giving away more soft goals and being powder puff in front of goal again was probably one game too many of same old same old for quite a few fans. It can't be bad luck every game, can it?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

It's hard though when we've won 2 league games and don't look remotely like scoring a goal.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014

This is being said every week. Are people still going to post this on the last day of the season?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Did we ever look like we might win that game? It wasn't like we were 'unlucky' or anything, we were poor. We have been poor for a while now.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
tbf i've seen worse performances, people do like to judge a game and players on the final score. but its the results that matter, and they arent right.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade

Did you actually watch the game today ???

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Big big week, we need a minimum of 3 points, having said that I would say that as soon as we hit the relegation places, then Sami has to go.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010

Time to get real I'm afraid.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Did you actually watch the game today ???

Yes, we were poor. If we had numerous poor performances in a row and we're getting hammered (like Sunderland today) I'd say Sami needs to go. But as usual irrational doom had taken over NSC. A bit more time is needed and I think Tony will give that...

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Yes, we were poor. If we had numerous poor performances in a row and we're getting hammered (like Sunderland today) I'd say Sami needs to go. But as usual irrational doom had taken over NSC. A bit more time is needed and I think Tony will give that...

Don't bank on it

essbee

Jan 5, 2005

Nicko - whatever you're on mate I'd like some please.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

b8a25ffbef4c2344f797e5c2fff189d5_zpsfa719339.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here