Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If we fail to win in next 2 games..........

it will be a relegation battle I think without much doubt, match by match ticket sales will fall and confidence will continue to fall(if theres much confidence anyway) and I dread to think what will happen in transfer window...how many players will come to a club in a relegation battle?....

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
it will be a relegation battle I think without much doubt, match by match ticket sales will fall and confidence will continue to fall(if theres much confidence anyway) and I dread to think what will happen in transfer window...how many players will come to a club in a relegation battle?....

8 league games without a win,
2 league wins all season,
Performances going backward,
3 points away from next bottom.

If the above does not qualify for us in being in a relegation battle, then what does!

Lose the next two games & the slump will be a full depression.

Perhaps Hypia can hang on, if we get another draw on Tuesday.
Dead man walking.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
From one Jewish businessman to another Tony needs to coin the phase "You're fired"

Sep 30, 2006
Up in the Gods
I love the club & suffered over the last few decades, like many others, to help the club survive. Which makes witnessing events since the end of last season even more painful.

A MASSIVE opportunity is now being frittered away due to the lack of quality on the pitch. The fans HAVE backed the club hugely over the last few seasons but, this season, it feels like the "contract" between the club & fans is under threat due to the recruitment & retention decisions made.

The natives are getting very restless (witness the sarcastic cheers when we got a header on target at 2-0).

Actions speak louder than words. I see a poor team, huge crowds for last few seasons, higher prices for food / drink / merchandise & as the quality on the pitch drops so the clamour & pleas from the club for us to spend rises.

If we fail to win in next 2 games, then we will see people voting with their feet. I, for one, cannot stomach eating 5 over priced pies to offset thelost revenue.

Relegation seasons are laced with comments like "we should have beaten..." or "we deserved something out of the game". This is what I've been hearing for a while now.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
From one Jewish businessman to another Tony needs to coin the phase "You're fired"

"You managed to salvage a draw at Huddersfield Town, but regretfully, I'm sorry to say.........."

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014

We are in a relegation battle and will be lucky to stay up.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I think you will find 2-wins in 12 league games is relegation form no matter how much some will try to flower it up. Simply not good enough all over the pitch bar Greer and Dunk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here