Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worst Amex Albion performance so far?

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
I thought we looked particularly clueless today. We've all seen some poor Albion performances over the last three seasons but for me today's was the worst.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Not remotely.

Think of the 1-1 draw against Wednesday under Oscar and the 1-1 draw against Ipswich under Poyet to name games without an ounce of anything to cheer.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Not remotely.

Think of the 1-1 draw against Wednesday under Oscar and the 1-1 draw against Ipswich under Poyet to name games without an ounce of anything to cheer.

You are living with the fairies mate. Even the wooden tops around me were fecking angry at that performance

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not remotely.

I see the meds have kicked in early.

I would nominate, as our Amex horror shows:

Watford at home, second Poyet season, just before New Year

First Palace match

Palace playoff match

Middlesboro last season (Ulloa penalty / arguing over who WOULDN'T take set pieces)

Newport Co in League Cup

Today

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Not remotely.

:facepalm:

You choose games that we didn't even lose? Bizarre.

Watford at home that Christmas. And most of this season's games.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Not remotely.

nuts.jpg

Bigdavethemitch

Nov 1, 2009
Yes. Completely uninspiring. Stockdale is not up to the job. He needs to step aside and let Chris have ago. Bloom needs to look at the stands and watch the fans leaving at 75 minutes. Sami is clueless.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
We were very very bad when Palace beat us 3-1.

First one my mind went to - although with that one we were solid for the first half , ok for the first 15 minutes of the second half then went home.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
People always mention Watford at Christmas that time, by they were absolutely outstanding that day, which made us look shocking. The first game of the season this time round was dreadful in my opinion, though it wasn't there today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here