Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WTF good luck in dole queue Sami

seagulls united

Apr 8, 2014
lancing
I think we are in big trouble this year if Sami doesn't go , we need decent strikers and midfielders what a mess of a game today I think my 10 year old boy could play much better maybe they should employ him!!! At least he would show the team how to play football and how to kick a ball. Here's to league one cause that's where we are going to end up this year, should be cheap season tickets too in that league 😉 the term all the gear NO idea springs to mind, the players need to forget the pretty coloured football boots and nice flash cars and concentrate on playing decent football cause when they are in league one next year they will have to wear HI-TECH boots and drive Ford Fiesta's as that's all they will be able to afford to have😄 well done brighton keep up the good work 😡

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
The more threads about outing the Fin, the better.

Yep. Eventually Barber will notice and send a lengthy email to Darren in response. However the email will instantly spiral off into justifying why the service is shit and why the food's expensive over 3 paragraphs.
Priorities eh.

seagulls united

Apr 8, 2014
lancing
The trouble is the players are all too young just out of nappies and don't have any decent experience apart from good old Dunk he played really well

L

litmanen

I agree. Sami needs to go - he is not up to it.

So its Samis fault that Bloom sold Ulloa and did not buy any decent striker to replace him? And its Samis fault that Stockdale is shit? And its Samis fault that Forster-Caskey is shit and all the other midfielders are injured?

You are the kind of guy who thinks its always the managers fault when the team loses. I dont think that Sami has done a perfect job, but i dont think that anyone else would have done any better with that squad.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
So its Samis fault that Bloom sold Ulloa and did not buy any decent striker to replace him? And its Samis fault that Stockdale is shit? And its Samis fault that Forster-Caskey is shit and all the other midfielders are injured?

You are the kind of guy who thinks its always the managers fault when the team loses. I dont think that Sami has done a perfect job, but i dont think that anyone else would have done any better with that squad.

Were you there today?

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
It's not his fault. He came in with nothing then got told these are the players you're working with now get us promoted. If I was Sami I'd walk.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Really?

We have other keepers, we have other midfielders and there's a whole raft of different tactics that can be employed but ho hum in your world Hyypia doesn't have control of them.

L

litmanen

Really?

We have other keepers, we have other midfielders and there's a whole raft of different tactics that can be employed but ho hum in your world Hyypia doesn't have control of them.

I agree with trying with another keeper. And maybe that will happen sooner or later.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We ****ed up in our summer recruitment. All goes back to the penny pinching over Ward. The seeds were sown then. The cheap experiment has FAILED.

L

litmanen

Do piss off.

Utter, utter ****wit.

Excuse me? What did i say that made you angry? So far i have had nothing but good to say about Brighton-fans. Do you really want to be the first prick?

Your obviously still angry about the Boro-game. Go to sleep, little kid, and come back when you don't embarass yourself here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here