Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wow, the under 18's, very impressive

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Surprised nobody has mentioned this yet.

After winning 5-1 at Spurs Brian Owen has tweeted that we beat Chelsea 2-1 today!

Get them all in the first team :thumbsup:

seagulls united

Apr 8, 2014
lancing
Anyone know why season ticket holders aren't allowed to watch the under 18s at the training ground ? I think they would be better to watch than the first team

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Anyone know why season ticket holders aren't allowed to watch the under 18s at the training ground ? I think they would be better to watch than the first team

The training ground is proper secure. Every time I've been I'm under close watch.

Oh and Connor Tighe scored a great goal for those who know him or his dad!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This is the future, we are lucky the club is properly committed to making this youth set up work.

Might mean we are crap for a few years yet but when the young players come through we will be great again.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Is it something to do with a code of conduct that's in place for family and friends that come to watch junior level matches? They're only allowed to encourage etc.; no criticism or yelling orders that are contrary to why they're being coached.

This is a complete guess by the way.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Tony Bloom's plans for a 22,000 seat-capacity training pitch were rejected by Adur District Council under pressure from a bunch of unhappy NIMBYs.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Tony Bloom's plans for a 22,000 seat-capacity training pitch were rejected by Adur District Council under pressure from a bunch of unhappy NIMBYs.
Why on earth would you want a 22000 seat training pitch????? No I don't live in Lancing or know anyone who does. It's folly isn't it? Given the clubs losing money!

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Why on earth would you want a 22000 seat training pitch????? No I don't live in Lancing or know anyone who does. It's folly isn't it? Given the clubs losing money!

Is this the biggest whooosh ever?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I don't know if I am? Do you have dubious sexual tendencies? What has that got to do with building a 22000 seater ground for training etc

Are you related to Bens Grandad?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here