Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus upsetting the locals...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Worst day he's ever had in football. He might now have a teeny weeny bit of comprehension of how we felt as he threw his toys out of the pram post Palace play off semi final at the AMEX.

I enjoyed seeing that result today and his reaction. It was, childishly, a bit schadenfreude for me.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Nice comment about Bridcutt and Buckley being Gus's buys. OG of the season from Liam today.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
From that thread: Can't abide the bloke, blames everyone but himself, looks snidey, acts snidey & is quite frankly working way above his ability..

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Join us as we review a celebrity marriage that ended painfully. For a few years it was the toast of the press and seemed to genuinely please everyone involved. Then one party believed their hype more than the other and turned from a little eccentric to a fully narcissistic psycho who fluttered their eyelids and newly rebuilt norks at any A list sleb that walked in their general direction. Eventually, slighted by this, the other partner cut off their allowance, sued for divorce and moved in with the ever so modest Debbie next door.

Post divorce the partners continued to spiral in totally opposite direction, so that one might consider why on earth they ever married in the first place, to the point where one is now desperately trying to sell the family silver on eBay and the other is alternating between flashing their minge at Man Utd and coming out with hysterical substance fuelled rants in Cosmo.

Who knows how beautiful it might have been had they grown together. They could now be wheeling little Charlie and Lola round the Premier League swings before pissing off to Champneys in the Chelsea Tractor.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Join us as we review a celebrity marriage that ended painfully. For a few years it was the toast of the press and seemed to genuinely please everyone involved. Then one party believed their hype more than the other and turned from a little eccentric to a fully narcissistic psycho who fluttered their eyelids and newly rebuilt norks at any A list sleb that walked in their general direction. Eventually, slighted by this, the other partner cut off their allowance, sued for divorce and moved in with the ever so modest Debbie next door.

Post divorce the partners continued to spiral in totally opposite direction, so that one might consider why on earth they ever married in the first place, to the point where one is now desperately trying to sell the family silver on eBay and the other is alternating between flashing their minge at Man Utd and coming out with hysterical substance fuelled rants in Cosmo.

Who knows how beautiful it might have been had they grown together. They could now be wheeling little Charlie and Lola round the Premier League swings before pissing off to Champneys in the Chelsea Tractor.

:lolol:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Oh and we did tell them it was a matter of time before this would happen, did they listen? Nothing worse than a man that can't hold his hands up and take responsibilty for his errors.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
WhingForPresident;661717 1 said:
Nowhere near as good as their first own goal today!

[video]https://vine.co/v/ObmUBrgHaJe[/video]

What the **** was he trying to achieve?! :FFSPuncheon

Goal of the season. I thought he was offside myself. Oh, wait..

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Worst day he's ever had in football. He might now have a teeny weeny bit of comprehension of how we felt as he threw his toys out of the pram post Palace play off semi final at the AMEX.

I enjoyed seeing that result today and his reaction. It was, childishly, a bit schadenfreude for me.

Yes, yes, yes! This a million times.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here