Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

They said judge us at the end of the window. Well nearly 2 months on....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Let's face it we have made mistake after mistake this summer.

Hyypia - looks lost at this level. He was given a Championship lesson today. How long can we afford to have a pupil in charge?

Toko - signed before we knew Garcia was leaving but why wasn't he loaned out when not in Sami's plans?

Agustein - ditto. The fact he can't even break in to THAT suggests he still has personaility issues, lazy lump of lard issues or both. Again why not farmed out. When every pie bought apparently counts towards easing the debt why are we paying these two?

Stockdale - great signing on paper but made a noticeable mistake early in his BHA career and his confidence is now shot. Needs a spell in the stiffs.

COG - why? Just why? League 2 standard.

Baldock - couldn't finish his dinner.

Before we put me to bed in wet sheets there were some good signings too. Bennett fits the system, it's just a system I don't like. Holla is a PLAYER, Genuinely no idea why he was subbed. Texeira can still be useful but it was clear today you can kick him out of a game easily. The Derry Pele will make us all smile but I'd say 50 mins is his MAX run out time.

And finally why when we specifically built the pitch to be the widest in the league are we employing a system that has no width, Calde notwithstanding. Poor bloke, I wanted to give him a hug. At least he was trying unlike the rest of the shower.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
There is simply no heartbeat to this side. None whatsoever. No leadership. No direction. Today was a very dark and depressing day. After the season he had last season it could've been Ince yet he's been shelved. I like Holla, I'm a big fan, but today he - like the rest - were simply awful, devoured of ideas and looked lost.

Last edited:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Holla is possibly an improvement on Andrews. Other than that, every player we signed is inferior to the player they replaced. The transfer policy in the summer was a joke and it's massively backfiring already. The board don't seem bothered though as there's no sign of them going into the loan market.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Holla is possibly an improvement on Andrews. Other than that, every player we signed is inferior to the player they replaced. The transfer policy in the summer was a joke and it's massively backfiring already. The board don't seem bothered though as there's no sign of them going into the loan market.

Possibly? By far a better player, however, he seems to have gone backwards under Hyypia. Look a brilliant player when he first arrived but now struggles

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here