Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Experience needed in the coaching set up!

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
While i think Sami is an up and coming manager who is a good guy and really wants to work hard and suceed.I think he needs some intelligence within the coaching set up to help him grasp the vigours of the English Championship! He has only brought Anti in and inherited Nathan Jones! No disrespects but these guys are also novices when it comes to coaching at this level! Get another set of eyes and ears in Sami! Someone you can work with,who will have knowledge of our circumstances and a fresh prospective to add to your experience! I would love to see him suceed as he is a top guy who was also a great player!

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012
While i think Sami is an up and coming manager who is a good guy and really wants to work hard and suceed.I think he needs some intelligence within the coaching set up to help him grasp the vigours of the English Championship! He has only brought Anti in and inherited Nathan Jones! No disrespects but these guys are also novices when it comes to coaching at this level! Get another set of eyes and ears in Sami! Someone you can work with,who will have knowledge of our circumstances and a fresh prospective to add to your experience! I would love to see him suceed as he is a top guy who was also a great player!

Agree never know how Jones became number 2

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Did Gus have experience beside him, did Oscar?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here