Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Positives from today

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Hard I know, but KLL worked his socks off, never gave up and looked good for 90 mins. GG and Dunk both outstanding again. I would say that the players we have are good enough if played in position in a decent tactical system.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Hard I know, but KLL worked his socks off, never gave up and looked good for 90 mins. GG and Dunk both outstanding again. I would say that the players we have are good enough if played in position in a decent tactical system.
Hard to argue with you about the players we have being good enough, I think they are. Tactics were shocking.

Dunk was good, Greer was poor today. I think he's been a rock this season, but today was poor.

KLL is a one trick pony, and it like a bad magician, always ****s that trick up.

Okay as an impact sub against a tied full back, but not good enough from the start. Everytime he gets the ball, all he looks to do is shoot. Its like watching a 10 year play at times.

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004

Greer gifted them the first goal.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not sure that there were any. We looked a poor side devoid of ideas, tactics and spirit with virtually no movement of players in attacking positions. Relegation battle looks more likely than mid table mediocrity at the moment.

Rapidly losing faith in Hyypia who also gives interviews that make Oscar sound enthusiastic. I don't imagine I'd stay awake longer than 5 mins if I were a player listening to his team talks.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I walked into the 1901 loo at halftime to find a chap vomiting extremely violently in a cubicle. This made me smile on a depressing day, hence a positive and a mention on this thread. Cheers.

P.S I hope the vomiter is ok

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
I walked into the 1901 loo at halftime to find a chap vomiting extremely violently in a cubicle. This made me smile on a depressing day, hence a positive and a mention on this thread. Cheers.

P.S I hope the vomiter is ok

Hope its not ebola!

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
KLL clearly was MOM and for a change the sponsors got it correct. He wasn't great by no stretch of the imagination. But at least showed some fight and looked like maybe doing something. I was disappointed in Paddy, all I've seen for weeks on here is how amazing he is, but let's be honest he's average at best. If he was that great then why was he about to sign for a lower table league one side before we got him???

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Trains were good West Coastway. Twelve coaches and a choice of seats.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
We didn't roll over and die - we just weren't good enough but still tried.

Paddy McCourt was superb.

No injuries or suspensions.

Orange third kit finally avaliable to buy :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here