• back him

Votes: 145 34.3%
  • fence

Votes: 105 24.8%

• Total voters

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
lose then win is better than draw draw. I say give him 3 games to see if he can win again. If not, open the trap daw!

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Give him till Xmas, doesn't matter who comes in prior to then, this year we strive for mid table or higher and Ill be happy

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Sack him & also some of the back room staff who coach the strikers ..... If we have any.

8 league games without a win is UNACCEPTABLE

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I'm on the fence but I'm looking in the garden of the out brigade and starting to think I might join them.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
I am really confused how Burke gets away scot free he is the one who identifies the players the manager can choose from, if Hypia goes then I hope Burke goes with him.
Some right sh*te he has brought in for Hypia.

I agree with the sentiment. Hopefully a new manager will want to control recruitment - like most good managers do. Recruitment has been awful, but sorry, this team is better than Hyypia is getting out of them. Time to go.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
IN. But by golly gosh I am wavering.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
We have a very good squad with some talented and exciting players, ok they may not be world beaters but we should be Bolton, Middlesbrough, Bournmouth, Brentford to name a few beaters. Clearly he is not getting the best out of the squad, all this lacking a striker does not wash with me at the moment we have very good strikers who are not performing be it tatics or confidence and that is the managers job.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here