pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Devoid of ideas
Devoid of tactics
Devoid of passion
Devoid of talent

Possibly one of the most inept performances I've seen in recent years.

I'm no bedwetter, and normally back the team and the manager to the hilt, but today was utterly, utterly pathetic. Boro weren't even that good, we just made them look like world beaters. Summed up for me on the 83rd minute with ironic cheers because we actually forced their 'keeper into a save.

#bloodyangry

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Hyppia was sacked at B Lever use because he could not turn things around when they hit a bad run - I see no sign that he can turn it round here either!

You could well be right BB...shame we wasted money over the summer when it could have, perhaps, been better spent getting GM on loan from palace IMO.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Says something when their keeper gets injured from doing nothing, they could have taken him off, without replacing him and the scoreline would have been the same.
I'd go as far as to say that was probably the worst Albion performance at the Amex to date.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Worryingly poor performance in total contrast to the Cardiff display. Hopefully just a blip.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'd go as far as to say that was probably the worst Albion performance at the Amex to date.

relative to expectation I agree. I thought we were (slowly perhaps) getting there ... but today showed me that my optimism was misplaced.

Can't even begin to say what we need other than tear it all up and go back to Go!

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Apart from Paddy's Vicente-like run at the beginning of the second half there was nothing worth watching today. Very poor.

Stumpy Tim

Boro looked a decent time, make no mistake about that. But to me, it looks like the players aren't responding to Hyppia's tactics. I'm firmly off the Sam Tram, and it feels like we're wasting the half season it's going to take for the board to make the inevitable decision. I'll continue going, not out of hope or expectation - but just to spend some time with my son. If that's how I feel, I dread to think how the people who don't really support us are going to react.

Money talks, and dropping attendances will probably affect Bloom's decision more than anything

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here