Defenders that can't.

Forwards that can't

Leaves Paddy out

One forward at home. Who is League 1

Has a dour personality

SACK HIM

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
So it's taken 30 minutes till the useless Finn brings on Paddy & takes off one player who might score!

HYPIA OUT

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
In conclusion, the OP is a prick.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I think he needs to ask the club to sack him. As influential NSC is, it's not our decision.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I think a run of 8 games without a win, and looking as toothless as a 60 year old dockers whore, is starting to justify the Hyppia out noise. I think that, if a change were to be made, now is the time to do it, so that the new guy can come in, have the time to identify his targets in January, and it gives him time to steady the ship in the meantime. Sorry to say, but the next couple of weeks really do seem like shit or bust for Sami.

However, as well as that, you've got to look at the coaching options around Sami that should be getting the team ready. Nathan Jones couldn't instill confidence if he turned up with a bin bag of coke for the players every day, I honestly don't know what the problem is, but it needs fixing soon. Whether it's the manager, the pre game preparation, or the fact that we've signed players that aren't fit for purpose, now is the time to act to salvage something.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Jesus: as if it's his fault that the club sold all those players in the summer. Get a grip.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I think a run of 8 games without a win, and looking as toothless as a 60 year old dockers whore, is starting to justify the Hyppia out noise. I think that, if a change were to be made, now is the time to do it, so that the new guy can come in, have the time to identify his targets in January, and it gives him time to steady the ship in the meantime. Sorry to say, but the next couple of weeks really do seem like shit or bust for Sami.

However, as well as that, you've got to look at the coaching options around Sami that should be getting the team ready. Nathan Jones couldn't instill confidence if he turned up with a bin bag of coke for the players every day, I honestly don't know what the problem is, but it needs fixing soon. Whether it's the manager, the pre game preparation, or the fact that we've signed players that aren't fit for purpose, now is the time to act to salvage something.
Reluctantly beginning to think this is correct. Something is very definitely up with the team and it needs sorting out. We've been through most of the players who have been injured or awaiting their chance to get in the first team and it appears the solution didn't lie in that direction.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th

You tell us Nathan Jones basically can't coach then say you don't know what the problem is!! Like many who comment you clearly haven't got a clue what you are talking about!!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Time to start rearranging those deckchairs...

Attachments

• titanic5.jpg
    titanic5.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 349

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
The players don't seem to have a clue what they are doing. Hyypia and Jones need to go ASAP so we can try and salvage something from this season.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here