Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagull player advice

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So I'm in a hotel in Chester with my iPad, I've got wifi, I've got a seagulls player subscription, I've downloaded the seagulls app...will I be able to listen to the match?

:shrug:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You should be able to.

I updated the app to the latest version on my Sony Xperia Z2 and was able to watch the Forest game highlights (last season) using my subscription for the first time ever. :thumbsup:
Cheers TS. Fingers crossed then, is it still the case that the commentary doesn't appear until 5 minutes into the game?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Working fine for me....usfull to know.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know that I am not the most computer savvy but I log into player and click on extended highlights of Sheff Wed v BHA and all I get is the black screen with no picture. Why is this?

I know that I am not the most computer savvy but I log into player and click on extended highlights of Sheff Wed v BHA and all I get is the black screen with no picture. Why is this?

I just logged on an watched them, it was fine. Mind you only about 3 minutes, quite a bit shorter than usual. But maybe there weren't many highlights in the game?

2 minutes for 'Kick it in the Wheelie Bin' at half-time?

No, to be fair, just a few seconds on that. But no replays, also didn't have a minute or so of the lineups, didn't show the Baldock pen (or if they did I missed it) and different commentator. I suspect it's a one off, not the normal arrangements with either Johhny cantor and Warren Aspinal, or even the other bloke and Bob Booker.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
What am I doing wrong? I clicked on the box Sheff Wed highlights and nothing happened despite clicking on the little forward marker in the bottom left corner
I would imagine that it's something to do with flash content. If you are using an android tablet, try downloading dolphin browser and making sure that in settings it's set to always play flash content. Another reason the contract should not have been awarded to this company. With the number of people using phones and tablets, it's pathetic that they have not optimised the site to actually work with them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here