Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why aren't you going to the game today?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I've succumbed to the common cold, ideally i'd like my head to explode so I can get rid of the sinus pressure. Therefore my seat will be empty today....

What's your excuse?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I've succumbed to the common cold, ideally i'd like my head to explode so I can get rid of the sinus pressure. Therefore my seat will be empty today....

What's your excuse?

If it is any consolation, you WILL be at the game when the attendance figures are announced. Thank you for your support :thumbsup:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am going...leave me alone

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
It's my mum in law's 70th Birthday today, and I wouldn't make it back in time from the match. #dutifulhusband

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm moving my Father into a hospice today. Terminal throat cancer, lesson to all you smokers out there.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Pensioner. Have to ration my games.

I'm moving my Father into a hospice today. Terminal throat cancer, lesson to all you smokers out there.

I've been thinking a lot lately how I really should give up smoking being 46 now, this post has just made my mind up.

Thanks Nibble.

Thoughts with you at this time, god knows you've been through enough in the last few years.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Just found out I have two spare tickets today. Can't even give them away......everyone I've asked doesn't wanna go

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Currently suffering with an L4 Lumbar Radiculopathy, which in lay mans terms is a herniated disc. Can barely make it to the khazi let alone to Falmer. Absolutely gutted!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here