Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Beards - what do you think?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I used to be very much in the "never trust a man with a beard" camp, but withthe latest fashion for some form of facial hair highlighted by lovely men like Becks, Barlow, and if course Calders I am slowly coming round to the idea. So is stubble the way forward, or should it be a full on fishermans beard?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
You need one of these:

wimdmillbeard.jpg

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The shape of your face can go a long way in determining whether facial hair will suit you.

As can your gender.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
My FA Cup beard is in to it's 2nd week for the upcoming visit of Torquay next Saturday,so come next Sunday it will be off.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I used to be very much in the "never trust a man with a beard" camp, but withthe latest fashion for some form of facial hair highlighted by lovely men like Becks, Barlow, and if course Calders I am slowly coming round to the idea. So is stubble the way forward, or should it be a full on fishermans beard?

WTF?

Where did that load of piffle come from?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Beards are for tramps, wino's, WW2 German submariners, Father Christmas, Wizards and unkempt men who are too lazy to shave.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
*scratches beard* They're OK.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Dont like beards think they look awful but not as bad as under the nose hair commonly known as moustaches.

The moustache takes effort, and grooming, its for the gentleman, the cad, the man about town.

BUT..........it has to be a proper one, not one of those creepy bumfluff things the cat could lick off. :facepalm:

Only a select few can pull it off. :smokin:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I hate shaving, I find it such a pain but having blonde hair and despite being 31 any attempt at a beard makes me look like a pubic hair bearded ****.

I grew a moustache for Movember last year and ended up looking like a swedish sex offender.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here