Living In a Box
Absolutely marvellous, you really need to watch this

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I've just watched this, and all I can say, in response to the OP, is;

THIS.

Just about the best thing I can recall watching all year at least. If you haven't, just do, you will not be disappointed.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Downloading it now. Thanks for the heads up.

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
just bouncing this. watched the first half when it came out and then missed the second half. i think it was on again over xmas and I just watched the second half on iplayer.

if you haven't watched it - get on iplayer and watch it whilst you can. its f--king brilliant.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
just bouncing this. watched the first half when it came out and then missed the second half. i think it was on again over xmas and I just watched the second half on iplayer.

if you haven't watched it - get on iplayer and watch it whilst you can. its f--king brilliant.

Thanks for the tip. I looked for it on iPlayer the other day in the A-Z and couldn't see it but just found it with a search. Ninety minutes of laughter, tears and head scratching. Utterly brilliant telly.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Just sat and watched it - bloody brilliant!! Rare to find something that can make you sob like a child and howl with laughter almost at the same time. Seriously good stuff, thanks for the tip.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I watched it on consecutive nights when it was first one.
If it's back on I-Player it'll be almost impossible to not watch it for a third time.

If that's not enough Toby Jones, can I also recommend The Dectorists, formerly of BBC4.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I watched it on consecutive nights when it was first one.
If it's back on I-Player it'll be almost impossible to not watch it for a third time.

If that's not enough Toby Jones, can I also recommend The Dectorists, formerly of BBC4.

This.

Is marvellous a two parter then? I've just watched an hour and a half of it and it seemed to cover everything? Or am I missing one of them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here