Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any other JCLs here?

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
jcl.jpg

Mildly offended at being labelled a JCL! Anyone else got this?

Just got it - click on the star next to the report triangle under the avatar to enhance a poster's reputation. Needless to say (but I am saying it anyway) it won't let you click your own, but I have clicked the others on this thread because that's the sort of big hearted guy I am.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Being called a JCL by anyone who didn't stand and see the view from the chicken run before the West Stand was built at the Goldstone is certainly a JCL in my book. I have relatively a small amount of "loyalty points" too.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
View attachment 59419

Mildly offended at being labelled a JCL! Anyone else got this?

I've been 'Branded' too. When I first saw it I thought another NSC poster was being malicious but as I'm not the only one it seems that it's not personal. For what ever reason it can only be based on info garnered from NSC which isn't much to base conclusions on.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Thanks Marxo. It now tells me I went to the play off final. Doesn't say which one though. :cool:

Me as well.

I hardly thing JCL is appropriate bearing in mind my first game was November 1959

JBHABLT maybe? Johnny been here a bloody long time?

And I've even been on NSC longer than anyone else on this thread other than nwgull who joined at the same time.

Bozza out!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
why would I care I can remember Charlie Livsley (s)

or even more I can remember the Goldstone :thumbsup::lolol:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Yesterday I was a JCL (which I'm not - possibly?) and then I went to the playoff final (which I didn't).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here