Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All day parking city centre

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
NSC fountain of knowledge I need recommendations of the cheapest places to park all day tomorrow in the city centre or close too. (I don't really want to fuss about with buses/trains) so as central as possible would be ideal.

I've got to attend a wedding in the city centre tomorrow and looking for a quick getaway in the evening.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
NCP, Blackman Street, turn left halfway down Trafalgar Street, about as reasonable as (Central) Brighton gets in my experience

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
NCP, Blackman Street, turn left halfway down Trafalgar Street, about as reasonable as (Central) Brighton gets in my experience

Hasn't been NCP for years and is £17.50 for a day.

Personally I'd just park in a free area like the south end of Hanover, not much further away.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Hasn't been NCP for years and is £15 for a day.

Personally I'd just park in a free area like the south end of Hanover, not much further away.

Hadn't realised it wasn't NCP, it's been 'done up' in a very similar style. I guess £15 for a day in Brighton, compared to elsewhere, is at the cheaper end of the scale.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Avoid Church Street & Russell Road NCP car parks at all costs. £18.20 for four hours :ohmy:

The Lanes (under the Thistle Hotel)- £15 up to four hrs, £20 for up to 9 hrs, £25 for 24hrs.

Regency Square
(seafront)- £12 up to 4hrs, £17 for up to 9hrs, £20 for 24hrs.

Trafalgar Street (entrance on Blackman Street) £6 up to 4hrs, £9 up to 6hrs, £11 up to 9hrs, £17.50 for 24hrs.

Brighton Station (think this is one of those pay-by-mobile-phone only car parks)- £4.40 for 4hrs, £6.60 up to 6hrs, £12 for 24hrs

Churchill Square 1 & 2- £6 up to 4hrs, £10 up to 6hrs, £25 for more than six hrs :ohmy:

It would seem from this that Trafalgar Street or the railway station are your friends in this matter. Note that the little road leading directly up to the station one will be busier than usual tomorrow as the rail replacement buses leave from the back of the station.

:thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade
- Upper Hollingbury Road where the Council Depot is, and some of the roads leading off it, were free when I worked nearby. Gets horribly busy though.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Park in the middle of Stamner Park in a caravan and say you're a traveller with a faux Irish accent. Not only will you park for free unmolested for weeks but feel free to shit all over the place and dump some mattresses whilst you're about it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
a bit further out, the cheapest is probably London Road.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here