Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reputation points on here?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I guess no one knows. I have 52 ??? What does it mean?

Just found out I have 67 but I will probably always be a one green box private. Best to ignore the whole thing but earn a reputation for incisive and humorous posting by the power of the the written word.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Just found out I have 67 but I will probably always be a one green box private. Best to ignore the whole thing but earn a reputation for incisive and humorous posting by the power of the the written word.

I kid you not. I checked 10 minutes ago and I also had 67.It is a notification of some sort. Is that how you get the points by incisive writing? Is it to do with thumbs ?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I have 72 I believe, it all seems very arbitrary. Would be interested to see how much "rep" Hove Bores and Unread has.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I kid you not. I checked 10 minutes ago and I also had 67.It is a notification of some sort. Is that how you get the points by incisive writing? Is it to do with thumbs ?

Check out your profile box on the forum when you post, look down on the bottom left and you will see a star, someone has to click on it to add or deduct reputation, I have just given you a "reputation approve " to get you going.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
How do you find out how many you have? I don't think I have any?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have 72 I believe, it all seems very arbitrary. Would be interested to see how much "rep" Hove Bores and Unread has.

Oh yes, could be fun when he posts his next " It's 16.3 Degrees Centigrade with a 37% chance of Light Showers here blah blah.. " post. :thumbsup:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I've got 10. My reputation clearly does not precede me.

You have a tiny reputation, are you surprised ? I think it is scaled down for your username.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Thank you, I have now accelerated to 74 points. I'm not sure how it will affect my future posting but it would be nice if a high reputation could earn the poster a " Get out of Jail Free " card with the mods.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here