Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Spurs match - Anyone prepared to help us by swapping stands?

WSU

Jan 17, 2012
Hello everyone, I have a massive favour to ask you lovely people of NSC.

There is a group of 6 of us heading to WHL, unfortunately one of us had to wait for the third release date and has ended up in the lower tier when the rest of us are in the upper tier.
I appreciate we could be made to sit in our allocated seats anyway, but it would be great if we could all stay together in the same tier at least to enjoy a beer or two before the game and at half time.

If anyone has a spare single in the upper tier (or are going on your own) and happy to swap seats to the lower tier then please get in touch - I'm sure a pie and pint will be on hand to say thanks :thumbsup:

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Hello everyone, I have a massive favour to ask you lovely people of NSC.

There is a group of 6 of us heading to WHL, unfortunately one of us had to wait for the third release date and has ended up in the lower tier when the rest of us are in the upper tier.
I appreciate we could be made to sit in our allocated seats anyway, but it would be great if we could all stay together in the same tier at least to enjoy a beer or two before the game and at half time.

If anyone has a spare single in the upper tier (or are going on your own) and happy to swap seats to the lower tier then please get in touch - I'm sure a pie and pint will be on hand to say thanks :thumbsup:

I might have a similar issue. I'm at work at the moment, so I'll check when I get home a PM you if I can assist.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here