Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Few questions on the Boro game

boro fan

Oct 16, 2014
Hi, doing a matchday thread for oneboro, would anyone mind answering these few questions

Who do you see as Boros biggest threat

Who is Brightons biggest threat?

How do you see the game going(score predictions, goalscorers etc)

How is your season going?

Also how is joe bennett doing?

Cheers, good luck for the season too!!!

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
- Adam Clayton. Played really well againts Liverpool in the cup for you and has the ability to dictate your play.
- T'shearer (Joao Texieria). When he's on form he can be a real threat agaisnt teams as long as he doesnt try and take on too many players.
- 2-2 draw. Just a feeling ive got.
- Poor start tp the season so far agsint expectations, but with a lot of changes in the summer we need a bit more time to gel but I think we have the quality.
- You mean Gorden Bennett??! Jokes. He has been very positive and gets forward alot. He just needs to remember to get back.

boro fan

Oct 16, 2014
That was the biggest problem with Bennett when he was with us, loved going forward, hopeless at defending though, looks like some things never change

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
-- Adomah and Clayton, maybe Garcia Martinez and Vossen -- they have good records -- but don't know how they've settled -- while Leadbitter is also banging them in
-- we have plenty of creative threats and will craft a number of opportunities but, as yet, none of our forward players are scoring
-- see above: we'll batter you, but you'll get one on the break (as you did last season, very well)
-- see above: a new manager, eleven new players, a tweaked system makes for more entertaining football but, without taking the many chances we create, it's not going too well. If the forwards start scoring, then it will go a lot better
-- very impressed by him, especially his work rate and attacking threat. That said, apart from positionally, he hasn't been exposed defensively

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hi, doing a matchday thread for oneboro, would anyone mind answering these few questions

Who do you see as Boros biggest threat

Who is Brightons biggest threat?

How do you see the game going(score predictions, goalscorers etc)

How is your season going?

Also how is joe bennett doing?

Cheers, good luck for the season too!!!
Good luck to Boro too. Steve Gibson is a brilliant chairman, and you've bought really well this season. I believe that we were looking at Clayton and Vossen ourselves. I don't think that there will be much between the teams on Saturday which might make it quite a cagey affair. I'd suggest a 1-1 would be a decent bet, our strikers don't worry much about scoring so I'll put Greer up as our scorer, Clayton will get your one.

A new manager (again) has meant a new system (again) and a slow start (again)...hopefully we'll kick on a bit now the players know what the hell it is they are supposed to be doing. Joe is doing alright, one of our most effective attackers(along with Bruno, Greer and Dunk!!!)

Again good luck, hope you get smashed on Saturday.

:)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Who do you see as Boros biggest threat Yanic Wildschut from the bench

Who is Brightons biggest threat? Bruno (right back). This is by default as the threats are not here this season.

How do you see the game going(score predictions, goalscorers etc) 1-3 after Albion go 1-0 up

How is your season going? Insufficient points and goals: danger of the season to be very ordinary

Also how is joe bennett doing? Adequate but hasn't been tested yet

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Don't know too much about your players but I would guess Vossen based on the reputation.

Anyone one from goalkeeper, defence and midfield can win the game unfortunately our strikers couldn't score in a brothel.

Close but I think with the improvement we are seeing home win just.

Awful start but the last month or so it is starting to click so should start to climb the table but probably missed any change of a third playoff.

For a striker he doesn't score much, oh he's a defender?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I think Adomah will provide Bennett a real test on Saturday.

Whilst I'd like to say Teixeira is our biggest threat, but I'll probably go with Gary Gardner.

The score I think will be 3-1 M'boro.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Who do you see as Boros biggest threat Yanic Wildschut from the bench

crackers.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here