Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Little green symbols under username

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
They've probably been arund for a long time, but i have only just noticed them. What are they? And why do some users have more than others?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Never seen them before (so am going to see if I have got any when I post this!). Do you see little green men as well?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
They've probably been arund for a long time, but i have only just noticed them. What are they? And why do some users have more than others?

They're a crude indication of how loved you are by the mods. The more you have, the more positive comments you've received in the secret mod database which tracks every poster's activities.

That - or see the rep is back thread...

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Reputation.

There is now a little star badge next to the report post button which allows you to say whether you approve or disapprove of the post and also lets you to leave a comment, so kind of like the thumbs but more articulate. Those who have more green cards have better rep, hover over the cards with your mouse to see what that person's rep level is e.g. '>username< makes Paul Barber very happy' is a high level of rep.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I want to know how you see the lovely little messages left on the rep thing.

You should receive a notification when someone leaves rep. Click on it and it will take you to all your comments for and sent by you.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
They're a crude indication of how loved you are by the mods. The more you have, the more positive comments you've received in the secret mod database which tracks every poster's activities.

That - or see the rep is back thread...

Some start with nothing and spend years trying to get more

Some start with a full house and ... well ... they just stay there!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

I've never noticed them before either.

But just looking at this thread, does it relate to number of posts. You and I are in our first 10,000 and have just one green blob. HKFC is in his 5th 10,000 and has 5 blobs.

But Watfordzero has fewer posts than me and has two green blobs, so that theory is out the window.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"Davidinsouthampton is a JCL"

"MOwgli37 went to the play off final"

"rugrat turns up to Albion games in a Man Utd shirt"

:clap2:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Two binfests in one day weren't enough for me. I want more. I always want more. So I turned this rep thing back on. Should do the trick. Particularly the comments bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here