Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Im not homophobic,BUT..........

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Im setting up a rights group to lobby and get next years GAY PRIDE banned!!!!!! I live very close to preston park and cant bear the endless stream of faggots ive had to put up with outside my house since i got back from Reading.
I went out at about 8pm to get a take-away indian,and there was millions of the puffters all over the place kissing and holding hands.

I want to know when this years STRIGHT PRIDE is????????

Piss off puff's-YOUR NOT WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!:flameboun

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's called Pride not Gay Pride and everyone is invited,get a life.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Whatever.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The name pride annoys me. What have straight/gay people got to be proud of? Im not proud of being straight. Its just the way I am - in my genes, in the same why I dont see why you would need to be proud of belonging to a minority group!

Last edited:

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
If you want a 'straight pride' why don't you organise one?

Were they kissing/holding hands with YOU? If not, what's your problem?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I'm proud to support the Albion,that should be enough for anybody.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
It's only once a year, isn't it? They're simply having a bit of fun! I know quite a few straight people who go to watch it and thoroughly enjoy it. Not my cup of tea, but live and let live.

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
junior said:
Im setting up a rights group to lobby and get next years GAY PRIDE banned!!!!!! I live very close to preston park and cant bear the endless stream of faggots ive had to put up with outside my house since i got back from Reading.
I went out at about 8pm to get a take-away indian,and there was millions of the puffters all over the place kissing and holding hands.

It's poofs not puffs, but I get your drift. f***ing shutting down our main streets, practically blocking off our town centre, taking over our main park, and all funded by our council who waste money on this shit but then put up our council tax because they say they're under funded. Thank f*** I was at Reading today!!!!!
:angry: :censored: :angry:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
get used to it, its only once a year ffs. theyre not exactly bombing your house down are they??

pride is about acceptance, and pride for what you are, whether its gay or straight. its a day also, where gay people can say out loud that they are gay, without being slated by other people, which does happen. my friend came out not too long ago, and what he has had to cope with is awful.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
junior said:

so in essenance your saying...Im not homophobic, you just dont like gays to show affection in public places.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Re: Re: Im not homophobic,BUT..........

Biscuit said:
so in essenance your saying...Im not homophobic, you just dont like gays to show affection in public places.

exactly, thats what i wanted to say, but for some reason i didnt!

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
and howcan you say, im not homophobic, and then start calling them "faggots... poofs" etc. im sorry, but if you say stuff like that you are homophobic, and there's no way that you cant say that you arent

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
RoyalAli said:
So you're not homophobic, but you dont like gays, and don't want them to be around you?
That sounds like you're homophobic to me.

I'm not racist, I just don't want anyone who isn't 'pure english' to be allowed on our shores! :lolol:

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
What i was trying to say is exactly what Turkey wrote.i think todays football put me in a slightly pissed off mood,then the "Gay pride" outside my from door tipped me over the edge.

I have NO problem with gay people/poof's/faggots/lesbiens/nadia's...whatever u want to call them.I have 2 friends who are gay,and my last boss was gay and he was probably the nicest guy you'll ever meet.

What im whinging about is thier open display of it today.All you ever hear is then saying they want to be accepted.to lead NORMAL lives and mix/blend in with the rest of the community.
Then they all go and start marching through the streets with pink jeans and fish net vests like its the bloody mardi gras!!
Now im sorry,but thats not normal.Its days like todat that turn people against them!!

The whole of the town center was brought to a stand still,rougvie couldnt get to my house to pick me up this morning.The buses all stopped running for FOUR hours today.

When the children from out local communities want to march trough brighton for the festival they are not allowed.
Every year thousands of Scouts,girl guides,and youth groups used to march from the Level,to The Dome on St.Georges day.It has now been stopped because the council CANT close the roads.That is our NATIONAL day of celebration.Buts its ok to do it gor the gay's?????

So they are getting special tratment and making themselves stand out from everyone else..........Exactly what they complain about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flameboun :flameboun

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here