Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Cheapest season tickets

BARCELONA £103
BAYERN MUNICH £109
INTER MILAN £156
REAL MADRID £174
JUVENTUS £305
BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION £465 (plus most other championship clubs on an average of around £320)

Why?????????

Petrol costs virtually the same all over Europe
Gig tickets cost pretty much the same around Europe
.......etc etc

Why as football fans do we put up and shut up? :shrug:

It's really quite easy.

Don't if you don't want to. Nobody is forcing anyone to pay for season tickets, but we do.

p.s. I would wager the clubs you listed have massive sponsoship deals being as they play in the top leagues of their respective countries and often play in the Champions League, we've heard of them, I doubt they've ever heard of Brighton and Hove Albion.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wouldn't happen in Germany

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We are an Island and even though we make/assemble cars in this country that use the petrol,the very raw materials to make the cars and so forth all have to be imported via in the main,the sea...

What that has to do with footballers wages however is another question.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Or the French they'd go on strike if the price of onions went up

Can i just say your avatar is excellent and your dog does seem to like posing for the camera a lot :lolol:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Can i just say your avatar is excellent and your dog does seem to like posing for the camera a lot :lolol:
What makes you say that :)
image.jpg

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Cheapest season tickets

BARCELONA £103
BAYERN MUNICH £109
INTER MILAN £156
REAL MADRID £174
JUVENTUS £305
BRIGHTON & HOVE ALBION £465 (plus most other championship clubs on an average of around £320)

Why?????????

Petrol costs virtually the same all over Europe
Gig tickets cost pretty much the same around Europe
.......etc etc

Why as football fans do we put up and shut up? :shrug:

After forking out around €130 per ticket for a match at Barcelona (equivalent of west lower, half way line) I would assume the £103 season ticket seats are right up in the nosebleeds where Messi would look like an ant!

gordonchas

Jul 1, 2012
Cheapest season tickets

BARCELONA £103
REAL MADRID £174

When considering those season ticket prices you need to remember to add the £120-140 a year it costs to be a member of those clubs.

Also factor in the cost of a good, serviceable pair of binoculars which will be essential for anyone wishing to see any on-field action from a seat at the Camp Nou or Bernabeu which comes at the price shown above.

So not quite as good a deal as it might appear.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
If admission prices had kept pace with inflation the 30p entrance in 1970 would now be a massive £4.30p:blush:

Using your conversion factor, a 1st Division player in 1970, earning the average of £70/week would now be earning a MASSIVE £1000/week. Therefore a £20/match season ticket equates to just under £5000/week average player wage. How many of our players earn over this?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
MESSI for 19 games £103
OGRADY for 23 games £465

I feel violated

:lol: When you put it like that it does tend to leave a slightly bitter taste in the mouth....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here