Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs ticket swap

bhafcg

Oct 15, 2014
Under 18s ticket in lower tier and my mates are in upper. Is there anyway someone with a lower tier ticket can get into the upper tier? If not, is anyone in a similar situation and willing to swap?

N17

Jun 21, 2011
Under 18s ticket in lower tier and my mates are in upper. Is there anyway someone with a lower tier ticket can get into the upper tier? If not, is anyone in a similar situation and willing to swap?

Not for Spurs fans as we have member cards. If you have paper tickets you could probably blag it. Just go through the upper tier turnstiles & plead ignorance if you get questioned. I doubt they will even look at it. Away fans always stand up so it wouldn't be like you would stick out without a seat.

bhafcg

Oct 15, 2014
Okay cheers, what is the stand like? is it electronic turnstiles for two tiers or one entrance for both tiers?

bhafcg

Oct 15, 2014
Not for Spurs fans as we have member cards. If you have paper tickets you could probably blag it. Just go through the upper tier turnstiles & plead ignorance if you get questioned. I doubt they will even look at it. Away fans always stand up so it wouldn't be like you would stick out without a seat.
Okay cheers, what is the stand like? Is it electronic turnstiles for two tiers or one entrance for both tiers?

N17

Jun 21, 2011
The entrances for the upper & lower stands are seperate. They are not electronic, we are old school, still tear the perforated bit off a paper ticket at a turnstile.

As i said, plead ignorance & chance your arm. I doubt the ticket will get a cursory glance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here