Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Running advice

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I've taken up running again after a 2 year hiatus. I've been exercising in other ways, rock climbing, boxing etc so I'm not out if shape but I've found, despite buying the proper gear I have proper nipple chafing after about 10 mins running. Vaseline or a sports vest under my running top doesn't seem to help. I don't have man boobs or owt so I don't know what I'm doing wrong? Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Easy, slice your nipples off. We don't need them anyway. Just ice them for about ten mins, get a reliable, sharp knife, and they should slice right off nice and smoothly. You're welcome.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Easy, slice your nipples off. We don't need them anyway. Just ice them for about ten mins, get a reliable, sharp knife, and they should slice right off nice and smoothly. You're welcome.

Problem solved. Thanks. They seem to be more painful now though.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Get a bike. Cycling is better for you (less jarring on back, knees and other areas) and more enjoyable (as you can actually get somewhere and see a bit of the countryside).

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Waterproof plasters. Only happens to me after about 3 hours, and is much worse in the wet. Always wear technical fabric tops too - cotton works like a cheese grater

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here