Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Herr Tubthumper's train cArNaGe

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
after i read this morning that Germany is heading for recession, now this, i feel a good of dose schadenfreude coming on.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Who is Herr Tubthumper, is he your brother Paddy?

The Emerald Isle is where it's at these days, didnt you see the football last night?

May the luck be wth you.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
after i read this morning that Germany is heading for recession, now this, i feel a good of dose schadenfreude coming on.

And dont even mention the football.

Would you look at that?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
the-german-paddy.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Can't be true. Only les francais, italianos and in the past brits have strikes. Surely.

Just like recessions and losing football matches, the English disease has spread to Germany. You wait, they'll have a despised female PM next....oh!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

There is a tried and true, GERMAN way to pull a country out of a recession -- the problem is, you have to persuade Chancellor Merkel to invade Poland.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Oh yes, serendipitous to see this. I remember this discussion. I seem to recall [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] was very very vocal about it as well. You two where predicting all sorts. As football fans you should know to never ever write off the Germans.

"i feel a good of dose schadenfreude coming on." - I know the feeling :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here