Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Now let me clear this up.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I'm a researcher whom a few years ago shared a twin room with a high ranking politician, though I won't reveal names.
We spent one INNOCENT night together after our research. Having spent most of the night drinking Rose` wine, watching Brokeback Mountain and falling asleep to a bit of Kylie, I categorically state that we were in SEPERATE beds and NOTHING untoward happened.
What was strange however, was the morning after, the curtains of the hotel room were drawn to find a photographer dressed in The Fat Controllers outfit abseiling down the walls trying to get a SNAP. I've heard whispers that he spends his time around these parts, so if The Fat Controller is reading this, please do not DISSEMINATE those pictures.
Regards.
Researcher.

gregbrighton

Aug 10, 2014
Brighton
I'm a researcher whom a few years ago shared a twin room with a high ranking politician, though I won't reveal names.
We spent one INNOCENT night together after our research. Having spent most of the night drinking Rose` wine, watching Brokeback Mountain and falling asleep to a bit of Kylie, I categorically state that we were in SEPERATE beds and NOTHING untoward happened.
What was strange however, was the morning after, the curtains of the hotel room were drawn to find a photographer dressed in The Fat Controllers outfit abseiling down the walls trying to get a SNAP. I've heard whispers that he spends his time around these parts, so if The Fat Controller is reading this, please do not DISSEMINATE those pictures.
Regards.
Researcher.

:yawn:

Brokeback Mountain was one of the most boring films of the 00's.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I am about to libel myself - I hope I don't get banned.

(libel is the same as self-abuse, right?)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here