Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Norn Irish??

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
Prompted by the arrival of Paddy and Aaron, just wondering if there many other Albion/N. Ireland fans out there... if so, could maybe arrange pub screenings of Euro qualifiers and gather a wee crew - might as well mention at this juncture that I'm very much of the non-sectarian variety of Norn Iron fan...

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
There was a highly vocal paddy who used to sit behind me in H block at the theatre of shit. I always wondered if the irony was lost on him.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
I have a soft spot for NI as my missus is from Downpatrick. Get over at least once a year,never been to Windsor Park though.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
My best pal is from Derry. Proper morn Irish. He's been to a few games with me and thinks of Brighton as his second "British" team after (predictably) Liverpool.

Northern Ireland have always been my international team. Mum from Belfast, Dad from Enniskillen. Up the Mallards!

View attachment 59309
One of the great mysteries of life is how Ballinamallard came to be home to a top-flight football team.

Roz's mum lived there, which is the only reason I have heard of the place.

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
One of the great mysteries of life is how Ballinamallard came to be home to a top-flight football team.

Roz's mum lived there, which is the only reason I have heard of the place.

A lot of their support is based in Enniskillen as they are Fermanagh's only team. The village is about the same size as Southwick and the ground whilst more modern is similar to Southwick's. I have friends who live there. Roy Carroll is a local lad.

Buckeejit

Sep 21, 2014
Well, with a certain amount of interest in Norn Iron confirmed, let me know if its sufficient to organise a Brighton pub screening of our away match against Romania on Friday November 14th...

Meanwhile, at least the Derry Pele should be fresh for a start on Saturday...c'mon Sami for ****'s sake!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here