Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] FERRET'S INTERNATIONAL TIPS

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
eng-131014-l229-2014220_478x359.jpg

Wayne Rooney celebrates scoring for England.
Image by: Action Images

PUBLISHED
16:06 13th October 2014
by Ferret
The shock result of the week could be the Faroe Islands getting a draw (5/1) at home to Hungary on Tuesday night."
Ferret

Sunday was another extremely profitable day for our betting tips, as I was able to reprise my San Marino double success by once again landing the correct score in the England v Estonia match (1-0 paid 6/1), and coupled it with the number of goals wager (7/2 - less than 1.5).With the Euro 2016 fixtures continuing in the early part of this week, I have taken a quick look at some of the value plays in the 90-minute markets.
Belgium look overpriced at 23/20 to see off Bosnia and Herzegovina on Monday night, while Holland (8/13) should comfortably dispose of Iceland, and Wales (8/15) must surely defeat Cyprus?
Together, the treble will return £53 for a £10 stake.
The shock result of the week could be the Faroe Islands getting a draw (5/1) at home to Hungary on Tuesday night.
I also fancy the draw (9/4) in the Denmark v Portugal match. These two plays are probably best invested as singles.

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

In the outright markets for the eventual winners of the tournament, France are definitely overpriced at 13/2 with Sky Bet.Remember that this is a long play and you will have to wait two years before you can collect your winnings, so don't tie up too much money!
Three Albion players could also potentially be in action on Tuesday.
Scotland travel to Poland and Gordon Greer will be in the squad. If he plays, he is 50/1 to net the last goal.
Given that the Scots are the 7/2 underdogs, GG could find himself being pushed forward for set pieces and this could generate a big return for a tiny outlay.
Paddy McCourt and Aaron Hughes will also line-up for Northern Ireland in Greece.
Hughes looks to be a probable starter while McCourt may reprise the second half substitute appearance he made last week against the Faroe Islands.
Northern Ireland will start the match as even bigger underdogs than Scotland at 1/6.
[h=3]ALBION V MIDDLESBROUGH
[/h]SATURDAY 18TH OCTOber, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V ROTHERHAM
[/h]SATURDAY 25th OCTOBER, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v WIGAN
[/h]tuESDAY 4TH NOVEMber, kick-off 7:45pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here