Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The walking dead

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
only just discovered this series the other week watch now up to series 4. Hats of to Andrew Lincoln what a great job any one else watch this series. I think the most tense and gory show I have ever watched...

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The missus absolutely loves it. I can watch it, but I've only seen it in bits so not enough to immerse myself in it.

I can't help but always see Lincoln as Simon Casey from Teachers, though. I expect to have Bob come out from the background to shout to him about exam marks or something.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Yes, it's very good, and yes, an awful lot of people watch it. The episode in the 4th series, Too Far Gone (at the mid season break in the USA) is the best episode to date IMHO. Spectacular.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
The missus absolutely loves it. I can watch it, but I've only seen it in bits so not enough to immerse myself in it.

I can't help but always see Lincoln as Simon Casey from Teachers, though. I expect to have Bob come out from the background to shout to him about exam marks or something.

I always will remember him being Egg in this life... his american accent is outstanding in this.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Yes, it's very good, and yes, an awful lot of people watch it. The episode in the 4th series, Too Far Gone (at the mid season break in the USA) is the best episode to date IMHO. Spectacular.
Think thats next up for me on my box set... yikes

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
When I read the title thread I thought you had been to the Broadfield stadium on Saturday and witnessed the home fans leaving after seeing Crawley thrashed 4 1 by Peterborough.
The TV show is excellent however,and I'm sure John Gregory would make an excellent looking "Walker" without the need for make up.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I opened this expecting to see disparaging remarks about Palace fans. I'm disappointed.

Mind you, the TV series is brilliant.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I'm up to Ep2 S4 on Sky On Demand. Great series. They seemed to adapt to the audiences opinions as they have killed off most the characters I/friends have hated. (Or maybe its just a coincidence).

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Effin love the show. Great that so many British actors smash the American accent so well that they're almost indistinguishable. Lauren Cohen, David Morrissey, Andrew Lincoln...the US may do these big dramas better than we do, but I like how many of our actors take the main parts.

I'm gonna stream s5e1 when I get in tonight. Imo s1-3 were fantastic and although s4 dipped a little, the reviews of the new series say it's back to its best. Buzzing.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Great first episode of season 5! Thought the hippy bird had a lucky shot with that firework!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just off downstairs to watch the first episode of series 5 which I Sky+'d overnight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here