Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Homeland series 4 (caution- may include spoilers)

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
Well.. ?

Where is Brody?

Why did Carrie oversee the bombing of x, along with 40+ possible innocents..? Could have taken him outside..?

Did she have a series 3 fling, with Quinn? Why is he even in this?

What was special about the guy with beard, who was mobbed?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Probably clutching at straws............
I think that the scource is the lad whose family got mullered in the bomb blast, then for revenge put the bald blokes picture in the local rag, then will become Carries new scource.
Probably wrong ???

MillitantSeagull

Jul 10, 2010
Brighton
Well.. ?

Where is Brody?

Why did Carrie oversee the bombing of x, along with 40+ possible innocents..? Could have taken him outside..?

Did she have a series 3 fling, with Quinn? Why is he even in this?

What was special about the guy with beard, who was mobbed?

Brody dies at the end of season 3. Carrie asked Quinn to be part of her team when she went to Istanbul, but he turned her down, (obviously after what happened in season 3 has changed his outlook at killing for a living), to take this job in Pakistan it would seem. The bald guy who got mobbed is 'Sandy' he is the station chief in Pakistan, he was supplying the targets for Carrie to hit from an unknown source.

Last edited:

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Probably clutching at straws............
I think that the scource is the lad whose family got mullered in the bomb blast, then for revenge put the bald blokes picture in the local rag, then will become Carries new scource.
Probably wrong ???

Why would he give intel and be at the scene to get bombed.

Seems like the source provided duff info so that the US were painted badly in Pakistan. Then lured his contact into a trap by putting him on the streets when his picture was going to be displayed so that he was killed. Now no-one knows who he is.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
I thought it was a awesome start yesterday, better than the start last year with broady's boring family

The Quinn,Carrie & Saul dynamic will make up for no broady

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
So, I’ve not started season 4 yet having lost faith with it all after season 3.

Is it worth the effort or is it Lost 2?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
So, I’ve not started season 4 yet having lost faith with it all after season 3.

Is it worth the effort or is it Lost 2?

So much better than Season 3, I too had lost faith, but now I'm on episode six. Sunday night was one of the most dramatic pieces of TV I have seen in ages.
This season has been excellent.

Apr 23, 2008
Shoreham
I really enjoyed season 3, doesn't look like that's the same as others on here!

Took me a while to get into this season (4) as it was a bit slow. Was watching them on Channel 4 up to Sunday where it started getting better so had to start watching online.

I've just watched up to episode 6 (most recent episode in USA) and it's brilliant! Really want to know what's going to happen next!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here