Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
remotewomen.jpg
My wife wins the battle for the remote, fact :blush::blush::blush:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
mine does too,it's currently x factor as she sorts paperwork out and me? well i am on here..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Own up......who is half watching Downton Abbey right now?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I've given her the chance to watch what she wants tonight as I'm studying as a mature student and have some homework:rant::censored:

I haven't been to school for 20 years and I'm having to re learn a lot. It's amazing how much you lose if you don't use it on a regular basis. Tonight it's trigonometry.:wozza:

She's got Downton Abbey on. I've never watched it but I'm finding it strangely compulsive and distracting...

Edit... Just seen the 2 posts above and I am:lolol::lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yep. And I keep getting to told to shut up as well !

:lolol: i've been slowly and sadly getting into it,so yes i agree keep the noise down please :lol:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I just got told to shut up again, when I happened to mention there are now 2 members of the cast of the brilliant 80's sitcom Ever Decreasing Circles in Downton

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I just got told to shut up again, when I happened to mention there are now 2 members of the cast of the brilliant 80's sitcom Ever Decreasing Circles in Downton

Brilliant stuff.....quick it's the break,time to go crazy.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Is it Howard & Hilda? :)

(Alright, I think one of them is the woman who played Richard Briers' wife in EDC, as she gets in lots of period dramas these days. No idea who the other is...?)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Is it Howard & Hilda? :)

(Alright, I think one of them is the woman who played Richard Briers' wife in EDC, as she gets in lots of period dramas these days. No idea who the other is...?)

Yes, Penelope Wilton played Richard Briers wife, the other is Peter Egan who I spotted in Downton last night. No idea what character he plays as I wasn't really watching, but he was Paul in EDC.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here