Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What shower gel/soap do you use?

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Had to go and get some bits earlier and picked some Dove Men +care Fresh Awake shower gel, and it's the absolute business- citrusy smell with a bit of bergamot, and those little beady things that are supposed to make your skin better. So I ask NSC, what's currently in your shower?!?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Whatever is to hand at the time. Usually something from the Original Source range.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Whatever is to hand at the time. Usually something from the Original Source range.

I usually go for their tea tree and mint stuff, but I fancied a change and it was on offer in tesco... Don't think I'll be going back to be honest it smells amazing!!!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Brobat, as used by Michael Jackson.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Whatever is on offer. I find it incredible that there are people who do anything else.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Whatever is on offer. I find it incredible that there are people who do anything else.

Usually this, considering that both Mrs Grombleton & I both have jobs in retail, we can really make the most of it. As long as it gets me clean and smelling nice, I'm not fussed.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.
Had to go and get some bits earlier and picked some Dove Men +care Fresh Awake shower gel, and it's the absolute business- citrusy smell with a bit of bergamot, and those little beady things that are supposed to make your skin better. So I ask NSC, what's currently in your shower?!?

I like the Beady things also( the scratchier, the better) but enjoy them while they last as I think there is talk of banning them in America. I guess we would probably follow. I think they are a bitch to get out the water system or something?

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Jo Malone - Pomegranate Noir and Molton Brown - Black Pepper. Lovely[emoji2]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here