Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sally Morgan at the Theatre Royal this Friday (17th Oct)

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Don't know if everyone's been following the Sally Morgan controversy in the press in the past few days. Her husband and another relative have been threatening to beat/kill a guy who's been leafleting her shows (he leaflets other psychics' shows too and has never been threatened there).

Lots of homophobic abuse involved too:

http://boingboing.net/2014/10/10/video-exclusive-sceptic-bulli.html

Morgan is playing Hastings White Rock on Thursday and Brighton Theatre Royal on Friday. Be interesting to see if any gay groups turn up to picket the latter.

The leafletting dude will be there, as presumably will be Morgan's security detail.

I might pop down to New Road with a bucket of popcorn, sit on a bench with the tramps and watch what happens...

Anyone from NSC going to the show?

Jul 7, 2003
I was going to go but as a psychic myself, I looked into the future and found out it would be a load of bollocks.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Don't know if everyone's been following the Sally Morgan controversy in the press in the past few days. Her husband and another relative have been threatening to beat/kill a guy who's been leafleting her shows (he leaflets other psychics' shows too and has never been threatened there).

Lots of homophobic abuse involved too:

http://boingboing.net/2014/10/10/video-exclusive-sceptic-bulli.html

Morgan is playing Hastings White Rock on Thursday and Brighton Theatre Royal on Friday. Be interesting to see if any gay groups turn up to picket the latter.

The leafletting dude will be there, as presumably will be Morgan's security detail.

I might pop down to New Road with a bucket of popcorn, sit on a bench with the tramps and watch what happens...

Anyone from NSC going to the show?
Presumably they'll be swigging some medium wine.....etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here