Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
6a00d83451bb2969e20120a545ddc8970c-800wi.jpg

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
he believes the moon is a space station and world leaders are reptiles hiding in human form. he is a complete hat stand, though makes an awful lot of money peddling these yarns.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
he believes the moon is a space station and world leaders are reptiles hiding in human form. he is a complete hat stand, though makes an awful lot of money peddling these yarns.

To be fair, his ideas aren't that much less believable than some of the fairy tales that religious leaders teach their followers.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
He pretty much called the widespread peado ring amongst the elite establishment over 5 years ago correctly and makes alot of sense on subjects related to plans for a world order but then ruins it all with the lizard stuff.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Other than the lizard stuff and the associated hollow moon theory he's pretty much called a lot of world events spot on over the last 10 years or so.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I can't take my eyes off the mullet.....is he saying stuff?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
He pretty much called the widespread peado ring amongst the elite establishment over 5 years ago correctly and makes alot of sense on subjects related to plans for a world order but then ruins it all with the lizard stuff.

you give him far too much credit, is this "peado" ring correct, or is it still just heresay and rumour? those so far publically accused are not linked so hardly a ring. his world order idea is the same as the lizard stuff, which is little more than disguised anti-semitism anyway.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ryde Pier looking as splendid as ever.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Too much rambling...needs to be more coherent to be taken seriously at all. Even so, glad someone is asking questions about how certain world events are allowed to get to the place they have. There's certainly a lot going on - and I have no doubt that manipulation and misdirection are key.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is my memory playing tricks on me or did we used to sing about David Icke in the North Stand...

"The son of God in a turquoise tracksuit - oh David Icke is off his bike."

We definitely did. i used to sing that regularly.

On another note thank Christ (and indeed lizards) that The Truth / Falmer / Rosa is currently banned....

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
Is my memory playing tricks on me or did we used to sing about David Icke in the North Stand...

"The son of God in a turquoise tracksuit - oh David Icke is off his bike."

It was sung continuously by us at Pompey in between verbal blasts of 'Salami, Salami...' And pepparami sticks being thrown all over the place. Lost 1-0 to a John Beresford free kick if memory serves my right!
Great times on the terraces at Fratton

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here