Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket reset password notification from @bhafc.co.uk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've just had a slew of emails telling me that a number of Albion ticketing accounts have been set up in my name. Anyone else had this?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nope, must be something to do with the Fatherland as this would never happen with a German Football Club.

Which reminds me I need to PM you soon to ask what to do somewhere where you like it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Nope, must be something to do with the Fatherland as this would never happen with a German Football Club.

Which reminds me I need to PM you soon to ask what to do somewhere where you like it.

In all my time as an Albion supporter the club have never totally got on top of ticketing.

And please feel free, I'm always happy to help people with their Teutonic trips.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In all my time as an Albion supporter the club have never totally got on top of ticketing.

And please feel free, I'm always happy to help people with their Teutonic trips.

Really, I have never had an issue with the on-line ticketing system ever bar when right at the start it thought my youngest was an adult however a phone call and all sorted, works perfectly for me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Really, I have never had an issue with the on-line ticketing system ever bar when right at the start it thought my youngest was an adult however a phone call and all sorted, works perfectly for me.

I mean in general. Back at the Goldstone my season always had missing tickets and extra tickets. At Withdean I remember some ludicrous arrangement where I had to put a cup ticket application in a dust bin before a midweek game, cards being rejected in their hundreds at the last home game but one etc.

Anyway, this situation has resolved itself. Calm has again descended on Tubthumper Towers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here