Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Overheard down London Road. Ebola in Woodingdean. But it's alright ...

D

Deleted User X18H

.... turns out there is a Jumble Sale in Davey Drive tomorrow . And it's Tombola.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
You don't normally have a tombola at a jumble sale -

You're thinking of a 'fete'.

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
I came here to mock... but.... but.... I just can't do it. Seriously, mate, go stand in front of a mirror, look at yourself and, once you've stopped weeping, compose a PM to Bozza asking for your account to be deleted. Literally everyone's lives will be better for it, including yours.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I came here to mock... but.... but.... I just can't do it. Seriously, mate, go stand in front of a mirror, look at yourself and, once you've stopped weeping, compose a PM to Bozza asking for your account to be deleted. Literally everyone's lives will be better for it, including yours.

I would have gone with the " Ebola comes to Brighton" route.

Leaving it wide open for the "Well Bruno and Calderon are getting on a bit " open net reply.

So all in all poor effort from the Hove lad.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
ted-dougal-dreams-reality.jpg

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Did you really used to work for a regional newspaper, HBB? Because I'm not getting the sense that you think before you write on here.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I thought 'Ebola comes to Brighton' would be a headline in the January transfer window.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I came here to mock... but.... but.... I just can't do it. Seriously, mate, go stand in front of a mirror, look at yourself and, once you've stopped weeping, compose a PM to Bozza asking for your account to be deleted.
Bozza won't do it. That dude is one sick f*ck.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here